Holy Horrors

This is where I intend to rant and rave about religion. You will also find some choice videos from my favorite YouTubers. Welcome to The Holy Horrors Herald.

Thursday, April 14, 2011

Why I Don't Debate Creationists...

I wish Scott would make more YouTube videos. As much as I like the ones I watch, they don't really go in depth in their videos. The only one to come close is ThunderFoot, but he's gone slightly militant, and relies too much on graphs and charts like AronRa. I'm not a biologist. I can understand most of what they put forth, but my attention drifts when the names for things extend beyond the English language, lol.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Which do you think is the most dangerous religion?

If you had to choose one and only one religion to survive, which would you allow?