Holy Horrors

This is where I intend to rant and rave about religion. You will also find some choice videos from my favorite YouTubers. Welcome to The Holy Horrors Herald.

Tuesday, April 26, 2011

Offensive!!!!!!!

Uploaded by NonStampCollector on Dec 16, 2009

Get over it.
- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -
This is a "sequel" to "ATHEIST!!!!!" http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=d0A4_bwCaX0
_______
Hi everyone. This is an idea I've had for a while, and rather than try to tackle Special Investigation Part 3 on my new Mac just yet, I thought I'd try it out with something graphically simpler. Those of you who follow me on twitter (NonStampNSC) will have heard the enormous difficulties I've been having getting my new MacBookPro to do simple things like I could do on my (now dead) WinXP machine. The troubles aren't over yet, but hopefully soon I can figure some things out and get Special Investigation 3 - "Evolution" out there at last.

Til then, let's suggest that christians just fucking get over it when we use words like fuck, shit, fucking, fucker, and all that.

Cheers, NSC

Thanks very much to Askegg http://www.youtube.com/user/askegg
who's been generous with his time on Skype helping me work some Mac things out.
He's on the top of my list for my next shout-outs vid, and it's because his videos are great, not just because he's a nice guy! Go check it out for a preview.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Which do you think is the most dangerous religion?

If you had to choose one and only one religion to survive, which would you allow?