Holy Horrors

This is where I intend to rant and rave about religion. You will also find some choice videos from my favorite YouTubers. Welcome to The Holy Horrors Herald.

Tuesday, April 12, 2011

Grow The Fuck Up, Thunderf00t.

I put basically the same analogy on my blog. You don't brake a kids toy right in front of him because he's being unreasonable, he's just going to scream and throw a shit fit. It's no different than what Thunderfoot is doing. Sure, great idea, let's burn digital copies of holy books from a people that hear voices!...but lets do it from far far away so they don't...boil me in oil or something.....yeah....

No comments:

Post a Comment

Which do you think is the most dangerous religion?

If you had to choose one and only one religion to survive, which would you allow?