Holy Horrors

This is where I intend to rant and rave about religion. You will also find some choice videos from my favorite YouTubers. Welcome to The Holy Horrors Herald.

Friday, April 1, 2011

God Heals Amputees!

Uploaded by DiscoveringReligion on Apr 1, 2011

"In observance of April 1st I examine a subject that I've recently given a lot of thought -- the inconsistency between what the Bible says about prayer and reality of personal miracles. For my primary example I discuss a young girl by the name Gabby. Although my introductory story about Gabby is completely fictitious, aside from the fact she is indeed an amputee, her story is no different than countless other believers of religion who have suffered senseless tragedies for which their prayers continuously go unanswered.

I do not mean to pick on Gabby, and I thought twice before using her images. However, I decided to go ahead with my depiction since she has become somewhat of a public figure -- there are several news stories posted about Gabby on youtube, in addition to her blog, "Gabby's Fund", where I found the photos used in my video. If anyone objects to my use of these images please be informed I am conducting myself under the terms of "Fair Use". Any attempt to take down this video will be adamantly challenged."

No comments:

Post a Comment

Which do you think is the most dangerous religion?

If you had to choose one and only one religion to survive, which would you allow?