Holy Horrors

This is where I intend to rant and rave about religion. You will also find some choice videos from my favorite YouTubers. Welcome to The Holy Horrors Herald.

Saturday, April 16, 2011

Ron Paul Doesn't "Accept" Evolution?!?



----I don't care if this offends anyone because frankly it disturbs me that it's even in question. Anyone who 'doesn't accept' evolution is either lazy or stupid. There is no middle ground here. An atheist does not accept the existence of gods. I am sure there are some, but I have never met an atheist that hasn't read the bible. Most are well versed in it. If you are so uneducated that you don't understand evolution, you should not be allowed to debate it or vote against it.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Which do you think is the most dangerous religion?

If you had to choose one and only one religion to survive, which would you allow?