Holy Horrors

This is where I intend to rant and rave about religion. You will also find some choice videos from my favorite YouTubers. Welcome to The Holy Horrors Herald.

Tuesday, April 26, 2011

Careless Whisper by Wham! Meets Metal

Uploaded by 331Erock on Apr 25, 2011

Hey guys,

So I've been looking for another song like "Never Gonna Give You Up" for a long time now, and a couple weeks ago I saw the sexy saxograms prank video, end of story. I realize that Seether did a cover of this too. I'm not trying to battle with theirs, I just hear it differently. For all the comments, subs, and messages - Big ups. You're the best. The next two are both requests, one I'll keep to myself, however one of the two is MEGAMAN. Thanks so much

No comments:

Post a Comment

Which do you think is the most dangerous religion?

If you had to choose one and only one religion to survive, which would you allow?