Holy Horrors

This is where I intend to rant and rave about religion. You will also find some choice videos from my favorite YouTubers. Welcome to The Holy Horrors Herald.

Saturday, April 2, 2011

Christianity Makes You Creepy!

Uploaded by CultOfDusty on Mar 29, 2011

Want proof that Christianity is nothing more than a creepy cult? Look no further than the creepy ass rituals they participate in.

I know people get all pissy when you call people "retarded", but I have never had a single retarded person message me and tell me it bothers them. It's always non-retarded people that it seems to upset. Retarded people don't mind when you call non-retarded people "retarded" because It makes them seem smarter by comparison.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Which do you think is the most dangerous religion?

If you had to choose one and only one religion to survive, which would you allow?