Holy Horrors

This is where I intend to rant and rave about religion. You will also find some choice videos from my favorite YouTubers. Welcome to The Holy Horrors Herald.

Monday, November 7, 2011

Rally for Reason

Uploaded by AronRa on Nov 7, 2011

I want the skeptical/atheist community to as obvious and politically influential as we can be. So I'm inviting everyone to the Reason Rally in Washington DC,
http://reasonrally.org/
...and the national convention of American Atheists in Bethesda Maryland.
http://atheists.org/events/2012_National_Convention

The best 'damned' people will be there!


---Sorry Aron, but the bird stole the spotlight, lol. Too cute! I think we should be trying to find the best of us, and pushing them towards politics. These rallies are a great idea, but I doubt it scares the higher ups. We need bright people that don't believe in unicorns holding office as soon as humanly possible. Maybe with enough of us we can drown out the voices of the lying elite.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Which do you think is the most dangerous religion?

If you had to choose one and only one religion to survive, which would you allow?