Holy Horrors

This is where I intend to rant and rave about religion. You will also find some choice videos from my favorite YouTubers. Welcome to The Holy Horrors Herald.

Saturday, November 26, 2011

Feeding the Trolls

---I don't usually feed trolls, but I thought this would look good on my blog. Plus I get to school a moron, so hey, win win.


Moron: A question for atheists. In a world where there's no proof of God's existence or of life after death; how will you explain to your children why you brought them into the world and why they will have to die?

Me: To live, love and be happy. How will you explain to your children that you created them to eventually have a 90% chance of burning in hell for the rest of eternity? Technically, it's more like 99%. How many different Christian sects are there now? Unless you are part of the Cult Of Yahweh, you are in the wrong religion. They were the first to believe in your god monotheistically.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Which do you think is the most dangerous religion?

If you had to choose one and only one religion to survive, which would you allow?