Holy Horrors

This is where I intend to rant and rave about religion. You will also find some choice videos from my favorite YouTubers. Welcome to The Holy Horrors Herald.

Tuesday, November 8, 2011

Pale Blue Dot: YouTube's Atheists Remember Carl Sagan (MIRROR)

Uploaded by TheLivingDinosaur on Nov 8, 2011

I was honored to be asked to participate in this project by the user lefayad1991, whose excellent idea it was. The project included many excellent YouTubers to whom I am subscribed, but also several of which I was unaware. I've corrected that now, but would strongly recommend that you check them out and see if they are to your taste.

You can find the original video here:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=x-yqIa8MGDI

No comments:

Post a Comment

Which do you think is the most dangerous religion?

If you had to choose one and only one religion to survive, which would you allow?