Holy Horrors

This is where I intend to rant and rave about religion. You will also find some choice videos from my favorite YouTubers. Welcome to The Holy Horrors Herald.

Tuesday, November 15, 2011

God is Morally Reprehensible - The Atheist Experience 371

---Wow! They really ran out of time, the video ended before the sentence was completed! lol. Personally I think 'nothing' is the perfect afterlife. I would hate heaven. Either it is exactly how it is depicted and I would live an eternity bowing to someone I don't really like, surrounded by people I tend to hate, or you're 'self' is altered to like it, in which I wouldn't be me anymore... I'm not drunk, I just can't put my thoughts in words tonight, lol.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Which do you think is the most dangerous religion?

If you had to choose one and only one religion to survive, which would you allow?