Holy Horrors

This is where I intend to rant and rave about religion. You will also find some choice videos from my favorite YouTubers. Welcome to The Holy Horrors Herald.

Monday, November 7, 2011

AronRa on 'the Con Job"

---I will call a guy a moron if he's a moron, but that doesn't really bother me. What has always pissed me off is some snake oil salesman with a schoolboy's grin blatantly lying to a flock of people too ignorant to know any better. These people tend to have very little money to spare, and they still fork it over to their church. That is the end of the line. About 90% of that money does not go any further than that church. It disgusts me.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Which do you think is the most dangerous religion?

If you had to choose one and only one religion to survive, which would you allow?