Holy Horrors

This is where I intend to rant and rave about religion. You will also find some choice videos from my favorite YouTubers. Welcome to The Holy Horrors Herald.

Tuesday, November 15, 2011

The Great Fail Of Christianity - Atheist Experience 397

---Sometimes I think we forget (at least I do) that there are perfectly good (an normal) Theists out there. About 90% of the time I am dealing with absolute nutters from the right wing. These people want to go back to the dark ages where we burned witches at the stake.

There are still good people out there who simply believe in their gods, and keep the conversation between themselves... It takes some searching sometimes, but they are out there.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Which do you think is the most dangerous religion?

If you had to choose one and only one religion to survive, which would you allow?