Holy Horrors

This is where I intend to rant and rave about religion. You will also find some choice videos from my favorite YouTubers. Welcome to The Holy Horrors Herald.

Tuesday, December 6, 2011

What Would Gorilla199 Do?

---I am posting here, because YouTube is, once again fucked up. This again proves that you FIX SHIT BEFORE UPGRADING IT!!!!

My Comment: If any of those lizard people look like Morena Bacarin, let the invasion begin. I would submit, among other things. I freely admit that I am an Atheist Pagan. who worships the devil. LMAO. I am also a Mormon Buddhist who worships Zeus. I do love the fact that to worship Jesus and his rod and his staff, you must be on your knees. This greatly explains why he has so many long conversations with Mary Madelyn.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Which do you think is the most dangerous religion?

If you had to choose one and only one religion to survive, which would you allow?