Holy Horrors

This is where I intend to rant and rave about religion. You will also find some choice videos from my favorite YouTubers. Welcome to The Holy Horrors Herald.

Tuesday, December 27, 2011

Christians Should Control Government - Michele Bachmann & Dominionism

---Although I'd have denied it as nonsense some years ago, I think the church is actually succeeding in taking over the US. I also think that there will be nowhere to hide if it becomes complete. Just imagine Bachmann having access to 'the button'...

Once the Right takes over, America completely, what's to stop them from taking out other countries one by one, by order of preference? How many people reading this recall how well W listened to the U.N.?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Which do you think is the most dangerous religion?

If you had to choose one and only one religion to survive, which would you allow?