Holy Horrors

This is where I intend to rant and rave about religion. You will also find some choice videos from my favorite YouTubers. Welcome to The Holy Horrors Herald.

Sunday, December 11, 2011

Rick Perry defends anti-gay ad 'Strong', says people should not have 'fr...

---The government won't support religion? You don't say! It's not supposed to, you moron. Church < State. Any kid can pray in school. It is their right as it has always been. SCHOOLS cannot, however, force a child to pray, which is, I believe what you want. President Obama is not attacking religion... I wish he would... Particularly, I think he should be attacking liars like Perry with agendas.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Which do you think is the most dangerous religion?

If you had to choose one and only one religion to survive, which would you allow?