Holy Horrors

This is where I intend to rant and rave about religion. You will also find some choice videos from my favorite YouTubers. Welcome to The Holy Horrors Herald.

Monday, December 5, 2011

Oxford Atheist Calls Richard Dawkins "Coward" for Not Debating William L...

I honestly don't think that Craig is a believer. I think it's blatantly obvious that he is bullshitting his audience with big words (a few of which are in no dictionary I could find). I wouldn't debate him either. He has no argument, and if one is proposed to him, he intentionally misinterprets it. Look what he did with Scott Clifton. He's a liar, and nothing more. Few true believers are quite that public to begin with.

1 comment:

Which do you think is the most dangerous religion?

If you had to choose one and only one religion to survive, which would you allow?