Holy Horrors

This is where I intend to rant and rave about religion. You will also find some choice videos from my favorite YouTubers. Welcome to The Holy Horrors Herald.

Friday, December 16, 2011

On the Death of Christopher Hitchens (and Christians praising him)

--- This is why I have no sympathy for Christians. So much for Christian morality. This asshole just disproved it in one video! Thanks asshole!

As of this morning, the asshole sent me a message, then immediately blocked me. ("Your a cootie head! NAH NAH NAH NAH NAH NAH!!!" *Runs*) Ok, fine. I will address the point here.

@KeithTruth I see, you are one of those "Christian" cults like like the Born Agains that separated from the flock huh? You do realize that every time you reinvent your religion, you pretty much make up a new god to worship? Honestly think about it. As the cults divided over the years, Yahweh has become weaker and weaker. I guess you 'Christians' are starting to learn just how ridiculous the bible is, and interpreting it with a grain of salt, lmao!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Which do you think is the most dangerous religion?

If you had to choose one and only one religion to survive, which would you allow?