Holy Horrors

This is where I intend to rant and rave about religion. You will also find some choice videos from my favorite YouTubers. Welcome to The Holy Horrors Herald.

Wednesday, December 14, 2011

Atheists I have a quick question for you....

--I don't speak for everyone. Personally, I've seen so much grief that religion (Not just Chrsitianity) causes, that I feel like bursting with anger and sadness. Though I have no problem disproving the gods, it would not matter to me if they were real. What happens after death is none of my concern. Gay bashing, Witch burning, stoning, genital mutilation... These things have no place in a world without believers, so it is a world without believers that I strive every day to create.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Which do you think is the most dangerous religion?

If you had to choose one and only one religion to survive, which would you allow?