Holy Horrors

This is where I intend to rant and rave about religion. You will also find some choice videos from my favorite YouTubers. Welcome to The Holy Horrors Herald.

Tuesday, December 13, 2011

THE ATHEIST EXPERIENCE LOSES (with commentary)

--- I garentee this post is going to be deleted at some point, so I am re-posting it here.

I think it's childish to believe in something just because it COULD be true. It's like buying flood insurance for your new house on Everest. Regardless, which god is this supposed to be exactly? Every sect of Christianity has a different version of the same god, to fit every need. This does not make it real. Zeus throws lightning. Lightning exists, so Zeus is real. It makes no sense.

Also, the very fact that apologists and philosophers have to go all the way back to THE BEGINNING OF TIME ITSELF because every other question has already been answered by science proves to me that there is no reason whatsoever to believe in any sort of 'creator'.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Which do you think is the most dangerous religion?

If you had to choose one and only one religion to survive, which would you allow?