Holy Horrors

This is where I intend to rant and rave about religion. You will also find some choice videos from my favorite YouTubers. Welcome to The Holy Horrors Herald.

Tuesday, March 22, 2011

Former SNL Star Victoria Jackson Blasts "Glee" Gay Kiss

I just wanted people to see this because I think this woman is bugnuts. I also wanted to share a conversation I had that was not very nice on my end, but I got a couple of laughs out of it.

---

Once we have reached the age or condition of accountability, the claim 'I was born that way' does not excuse actions or thoughts that fail to conform to the commandments of God. We need to learn how to live so that a weakness that is mortal will not prevent us from achieving the goal that is eternal.
EscapeNewJersey 26 minutes ago
#
@EscapeNewJersey Please tell me you do not get your morals from the bible.... Someone check his house for automatic weapons and anything radioactive....
skywize 17 minutes ago
#
You are attacking me and not the issue. That is illogical.
EscapeNewJersey 15 minutes ago
#
@EscapeNewJersey The word you're thinking of is ad hominem. But I don't really care. And please don't ever use any form of the word logical - I don't think you have any idea what it means considering you believe in the christian god.
csmiller1988 8 minutes ago
#
@EscapeNewJersey Logic? Seriously? As a believer in the bible, your logic is lacking. However, though that was an attack on you, somewhat in jest, it was also pointed. You are claiming moral superiority in the name of your god, and the text of the bible in reference to homosexuality. It is blatantly obvious that the bible is immoral, so the argument is a redundancy. I was simply pointing this out....and then I had a laugh at your expense...sorry...a bit....
skywize 11 seconds ago

No comments:

Post a Comment

Which do you think is the most dangerous religion?

If you had to choose one and only one religion to survive, which would you allow?