Holy Horrors

This is where I intend to rant and rave about religion. You will also find some choice videos from my favorite YouTubers. Welcome to The Holy Horrors Herald.

Thursday, March 31, 2011

Applying Pressure To People's Religious Beliefs

I think that anyone who can't grasp even the basics of evolution should be put in the back of the class with the plastic scissors. I learned about this stuff in junior high... I didn't know every detail, shit I still don't.... but it was easy enough to comprehend. Anyone who doesn't understand is simply incompetent and should not be allowed to run for any office no less teaching the next generation.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Which do you think is the most dangerous religion?

If you had to choose one and only one religion to survive, which would you allow?