Holy Horrors

This is where I intend to rant and rave about religion. You will also find some choice videos from my favorite YouTubers. Welcome to The Holy Horrors Herald.

Monday, May 16, 2011

You Were NOT Born Again

Uploaded by CultOfDusty on May 15, 2011

In this video, we examine some of the silly Christian catchphrases that Christan's love to parrot, and we take a closer look at what their words actually mean.

Want your very own "Untarded" shirt? Well it's your lucky day! I will be hand painting a limited number of T-shirts in exchange for donations. The minimum donation is $30. That includes shipping to anywhere in the Continental United States. All donations go to support my channel, which allows me to spend more time working on videos and spreading the message of atheism. I will be painting them on a first come, first serve basis, except for those donating more than $30. The higher the donation, the higher your name will be in the queue and the quicker you'll receive your shirt.

Not only do you get to support a very good cause, but you get a one of a kind unique piece of art. There will never be two exactly the same. Each shirt is hand painted, from scratch, by Dusty Smith personally. I start with a high quality blank T-shirt. I get them from Old Navy. I chose a very good quality of shirt to paint on so they will last forever. We mix our own special blend of fabric paints that should be very durable. You can wash these shirts like you would any shirt, or you can hang it on your wall as artwork if you prefer. I will autograph these at the bottom of the shirt upon request.

Shirts are not painted until you order them, so I literally custom make each one specifically for you. You simply donate $30 or more, tell me the size you need, the color of the shirt you want, and the "Theme" you would like me to paint. I'll do the rest. So what are you waiting on? Support the Cult today!

click here for the donation page.

http://www.cultofdusty.com/?page_id=275

No comments:

Post a Comment

Which do you think is the most dangerous religion?

If you had to choose one and only one religion to survive, which would you allow?