Holy Horrors

This is where I intend to rant and rave about religion. You will also find some choice videos from my favorite YouTubers. Welcome to The Holy Horrors Herald.

Saturday, May 21, 2011

Draw Muhammad Day (Follow Up)

Uploaded by DiscoveringReligion on May 20, 2011

This is a follow up to the video "Draw Muhammad Day", posted on May 20th 2010. In this video I address a few points I kept seeing being made in the comment section of the original post. Unfortunately, this video was a little rushed and I didn't have time to go back and fix a couple glitches in the audio/video, as well as correct some grammatical errors. But hopefully the arguments are sound and you enjoy the production. Thank you!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Which do you think is the most dangerous religion?

If you had to choose one and only one religion to survive, which would you allow?