Holy Horrors

This is where I intend to rant and rave about religion. You will also find some choice videos from my favorite YouTubers. Welcome to The Holy Horrors Herald.

Friday, October 21, 2011

"Born Again" but "Lost Again" - The Atheist Experience 443

---That man was an asshole. Matt has a tolerance I can barely contemplate no less imitate. I'd have hung up on him within the first minute. As for the question of absolute morality, I think the answer they gave is crap. Of course there is absolute morality, and it has nothing to do with faith. Intentionally causing harm to someone who does not deserve it or cannot defend against it is simply wrong. Personal morality is bullshit, which is why it is so hard to explain.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Which do you think is the most dangerous religion?

If you had to choose one and only one religion to survive, which would you allow?