Holy Horrors

This is where I intend to rant and rave about religion. You will also find some choice videos from my favorite YouTubers. Welcome to The Holy Horrors Herald.

Friday, August 12, 2011

Praying for Disaster

Uploaded by Thunderf00t on Aug 12, 2011

So if you're driving across the US and you fancy a spot of radio, in the 'no-where' lands you typically get a choice of country n western, or christian radio.

So yeah, I actually listen to quite a lot of christian radio. It's in this fashion that I've acquired quite a reasonable idea of 'what sells' christianity in america, and it aint pretty.

In the current case, this guy was right in the middle of blaming the Japanese tsunami as divine judgement when I turned on the camera.

However, even on the bit I caught, it's amazing how readily this guy was to exploit millions of unfortunate natural deaths were in fact due to his 'god' trying to communicate, simply to sell his religion. I mean I expect it's possible to go lower, but I'd have to think how.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Which do you think is the most dangerous religion?

If you had to choose one and only one religion to survive, which would you allow?