Holy Horrors

This is where I intend to rant and rave about religion. You will also find some choice videos from my favorite YouTubers. Welcome to The Holy Horrors Herald.

Sunday, August 21, 2011

If Atheist ruled America

--Since ratings are disabled, and comments are pending approval, it is obvious to me that what I say will never see the light of day. So, here is what I posted for all the world to see. I bet it never shows up.


Some countries are communist,... fine. Communism has nothing to do with Atheism. Atheism is a state of non belief in something. What has this to do with a governmental structure? As for the suppression of thinking, the countries with the most Atheist populations tend to be the most advanced technologically, and the opposite is true for Theism. Freedoms are also suppressed most in monotheistic based countries. This video's arguments do not support the facts. Look them up.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Which do you think is the most dangerous religion?

If you had to choose one and only one religion to survive, which would you allow?