Holy Horrors

This is where I intend to rant and rave about religion. You will also find some choice videos from my favorite YouTubers. Welcome to The Holy Horrors Herald.

Thursday, July 21, 2011

Atheists Believe In Nothing

Uploaded by CultOfDusty on Jul 21, 2011

Almost daily some theist tells me "you atheists don't believe in anything". This is my response to this ridiculous Christian meme. Next time someone tells you that "atheists believe in nothing", send them this video.

If you like this, please share it.

When I say "believe" I actually mean "feel it is more probably to be true than not based on the evidence I've seen." But that's way too long to say each time.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Which do you think is the most dangerous religion?

If you had to choose one and only one religion to survive, which would you allow?