Holy Horrors

This is where I intend to rant and rave about religion. You will also find some choice videos from my favorite YouTubers. Welcome to The Holy Horrors Herald.

Wednesday, September 7, 2011

Holy Hallucinations 26

--I could listen to this guy for hours. I love how he talks.

I like one thing he mentions. He said that Christians worship a 2000 year old book rather than the god described within it. This makes quite a bit of sense. Instead of earning a personal relationship with their higher power through insight and meditation, they try and decode a book that was never encoded to begin with. Instead of learning the truth about their god, they choose to take the word of barbarians from the bronze age who could barely string a sentence together no less have any divine authority.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Which do you think is the most dangerous religion?

If you had to choose one and only one religion to survive, which would you allow?