Holy Horrors

This is where I intend to rant and rave about religion. You will also find some choice videos from my favorite YouTubers. Welcome to The Holy Horrors Herald.

Thursday, February 24, 2011

Anti-Evolution Legislation Tennessee


I just read yet another article about religion fucking up our future with superstitions of the past. Here is the article;

Anti-Evolution Legislation Tennessee

Now... The gist of this new legislature, if passed, will basically force the schoolboards of Tennessee to help explain the flaws in certain sciences. The examples given were: biological evolution, the chemical origins of life, global warming, and human cloning. Do any or all of these examples sound somewhat religiously biased?

Let me be perfectly blunt right now. There ARE NO FLAWS in Evolution. NONE. There are small details I am sure that have yet to be discovered, and the original theory has been altered some since it's inception. This does not mean there are flaws in it.

These are uneducated useless people that have been told that evolution is false by some preacher who has about as much education as they do. This is the blind leading the blind with torches and spears. Anyone who goes against a proven scientific theory without the knowledge to back it up is of no use to the modern world and should be given no freedoms of speech. That's right, you heard me! I love the freedom of speech, without it, this blog would not exist. However, it should come with the limitation of knowledge in whatever the fuck your speaking against.

I would never, ever speak against say... Hinduism. Yes, I know it's some form of religion, and as an atheist, I am supposed to hate it. I don't. I don't know the first thing about Hinduism, so I won't say shit about it. Without knowledge, I haven't the right.

The fact that these idiots speak against Evolution only prove it as a fact. They are uneducated, superstitions, and let's face it, primitive. Their biology may match the rest of the human population, but they are less evolved. They yell and scream about 'not coming from monkeys'.... Well, I don't. I come from an ape-like species that eventually separated into ape and man. Anti-Evolutionists.... THEY came from monkeys.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Which do you think is the most dangerous religion?

If you had to choose one and only one religion to survive, which would you allow?