Holy Horrors

This is where I intend to rant and rave about religion. You will also find some choice videos from my favorite YouTubers. Welcome to The Holy Horrors Herald.

Tuesday, April 13, 2010

YouTube - False Flagging Cowards:

I just found out that JesusFreak has had his account suspended because a bunch of spineless cowards falsely flagged one or more of his videos. I do not like JF's religion, in fact, I despise it. I cannot, however, condone such an act. Flagging videos without good reason is childish, cowardice, and anyone who does it should be permanently banned from YouTube. A few of my favorite Youtubers have had their videos flagged and taken offline (without review, by the way), and I think it is a travesty. Flagging videos is as bad as burning books. Not even the bible deserves to be burnt,... just disregarded... lol

No comments:

Post a Comment

Which do you think is the most dangerous religion?

If you had to choose one and only one religion to survive, which would you allow?